Our purpose is to develop the abilities and skills of the whole child. We use clear goals and objectives to design a play based curriculum that enhances children’s self esteem, social, cognitive, and physical development. Our Infant program employs a nurturing, responsive, individually oriented approach, with infants sleeping and eating on their own schedules.
Objectives of the program:
- To allow children to express themselves creatively.
- To encourage them to develop language ability.
- To introduce Early Literacy.
- To help children develop the use of small and large motor skills.
- To provide children opportunities for problem solving.
- To foster social and emotional health, helping children to build healthy attitudes for themselves and others.
- To provide opportunities for them to expand their knowledge of the world.
- To instill a love of learning.
To see more of the exciting activities we do, check us out on Facebook!
Our philosophy is cased on three main concepts:
Programs are developed to revolve around, respond to, and address the real needs of children. Direct observation of the children in each classroom combined with sound child development practices determines each classroom’s curriculum.
We believe with guidance from skilled and knowledgeable teachers, children possess the ability to solve their own problems. By learning to use a problem solving process rather than simply finding a quick solution, both young and older children acquire life-long skills.
Anti-bias approach encourages children to notice and discuss cultural, ethnic, class, gender and other differences. Our goal is to teach children to think critically and enable them to identify stereotypes and discrimination, and to react empathetically.